Friday, May 05, 2006

Contradictions

Last night, Matthew and Jamie were carrying on because they didn't want Benjamin messing with their Thomas trains. I decided to take Benjamin out for a walk so they could play in peace.

Instead, I end up on a walk with all three of them because the big two can't bear to be left home.

Today, they start up whining about Benjamin again. I point out what happened last night. They still don't get it...the choice is either deal with Benjamin or be left out if one of us takes the baby out of the room (and gives him attention) so they can play.

Ugh. It's not like we haven't made a Benjamin-proof corner for Thomas and the rest of the Island of Sodor gang. It's not like they never get time to play with Thomas when the baby is napping. Nope - it figures, being difficult tops being logical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home