BJ's - what a HOOT!
Chris and I went to see a special preview showing of Hoot in Cary this morning while my mom kept the boys. The movie was excellent. I highly recommend it. I would take Matthew to see it, but I probably will just wait for the DVD since I got the free preview tickets. (Another teacher and I each got a pair of tickets since we may be doing a field trip with our students to see this movie.) The movie was almost as good as the book.
We did a little shopping at BJ's Warehouse Club while we were nearby. Okay, it was more like a lot of shopping. We filled one of those rolling platform carts. I think we have enough toilet paper, soap, and cat food to make it until at least July. Cereal? We have a ton of that too. Baby food? Enough to last until Benjamin is totally a table food eater. Toothpaste? We shouldn't have to buy more until Christmas. I do love shopping at BJ's! We scored some deals.
So, to sum up our day:
Movie tickets: free
Movie snacks: $13
Lunch at Lonestar: $20 (yeah, baby - coupon!)
Our tab at BJ's: $345
A day out just the two of us: PRICELESS
If Skippy could talk, he'd thank us for the 40lbs of cat litter and 18lbs of cat food we brought home!
We did a little shopping at BJ's Warehouse Club while we were nearby. Okay, it was more like a lot of shopping. We filled one of those rolling platform carts. I think we have enough toilet paper, soap, and cat food to make it until at least July. Cereal? We have a ton of that too. Baby food? Enough to last until Benjamin is totally a table food eater. Toothpaste? We shouldn't have to buy more until Christmas. I do love shopping at BJ's! We scored some deals.
So, to sum up our day:
Movie tickets: free
Movie snacks: $13
Lunch at Lonestar: $20 (yeah, baby - coupon!)
Our tab at BJ's: $345
A day out just the two of us: PRICELESS
If Skippy could talk, he'd thank us for the 40lbs of cat litter and 18lbs of cat food we brought home!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home