Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wheeeeee!

I took Matthew and Benjamin to the playground at St. Luke UMC this evening. (Note: Jamie missed out on this trip due to a corning flicking incident and cruddy attitude at dinner.)

For Benjamin, tonight marked his first ride on a slide. The verdict: he loved it!

While we were out, we watched a local Boy Scout troop raise the flag before their meeting. Matthew was impressed. Future boy scout? Maybe - it's in the genes since both Mommy & Daddy were involved in scouting.

If you are looking for a fun way to waste a few minutes (hours), may I suggest Text Twist at Yahoo! games. My current high score is 54,190. If Skippy could talk, he'd probably say he hates this game because I ignored his pathetic kitty bawling for food while I finished my game. Come on, though! Look at him! He isn't starving...

Earlier today, my uncle and I took the big boys to see The Wild which was pretty cute. I enjoyed the allusions to The Lion King. As expected, it was a kid's movie with adult humor tucked in all over the place. Would I buy the DVD? Maybe. I think I like Madagascar better, and we have that on DVD. I should also note that we actually made it through a movie without two little boys' bladders about to burst. I credit this to Hi-C because through trial and error I have learned that they can hold non-caffeinated beverages better than things like Coke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home