Gracie finally got interested in wearing the little Minnie Mouse ears hairclips I got her in Disneyland. They are just too cute! We are having fun getting everything unpacked and cleaned. Nasty just doesn't begin to describe how gross my car was...
Sandi, Looks like you had a great trip. I read your book review (Sewing With Whimsy) on pattern review and left you a question, comment. I was wondering if you had used the patterns in the book to make any dresses for your daughter and what you thought of them. Was the smocked dress, your daughter is wearing in one of the pics, from the book? Its adorable! Wish I knew how to smock. Thanks. Judy
1 Comments:
Sandi,
Looks like you had a great trip. I read your book review (Sewing With Whimsy) on pattern review and left you a question, comment. I was wondering if you had used the patterns in the book to make any dresses for your daughter and what you thought of them. Was the smocked dress, your daughter is wearing in one of the pics, from the book? Its adorable! Wish I knew how to smock. Thanks. Judy
Post a Comment
<< Home