Little Lady in Red
Yes, I haven't been to good about updating my blog lately. My bad.
It's the start of the school year and that is always a SUUUUUPER busy time at our house. In addition, I've been doing quite a bit of sewing, entering two contests at pattern review.com, and trying to get some scrapbooking done as well.
Here's Miss Gracie decked out in an heirloom-quality piece I made from Children's Corner pattern (Adelaide) and red floral lawn from Fabric Finders. This one took a lot of hand-sewing as well as French seams and piping. My favorite part of the dress, though, are the little ladybug buttons. How adorable are they???









3 Comments:
Absolutely adorable!!! WOW! :) Good job! Cute shoes too - what kind are they? The look soft soled.
Thanks!
The shoes were a Gymboree clearance table find for $3.49!
How sweet Gracie looks! Good job on the dress. I used to use Childrens Corner patterns a lot back when I used to do smocking....
Post a Comment
<< Home