My own little "Sunbonnet Sue"
I just made her this dress (and the top/dress she's wearing in the zoo pics). Before taking her to Picture People (see blog post below), I took some pics in the backyard of her running around.


On a side note, it's not easy to photograph a black cat. When he fills the frame as much as this one does, it makes the light meter go crazy! This is the best I could do with tweaking from Photoshop. I just had to have a picture of Winston enjoying his elevated sunny spot, though. He takes up that whole shelf (no surprise - he's still bigger than Gracie).
On a side note, it's not easy to photograph a black cat. When he fills the frame as much as this one does, it makes the light meter go crazy! This is the best I could do with tweaking from Photoshop. I just had to have a picture of Winston enjoying his elevated sunny spot, though. He takes up that whole shelf (no surprise - he's still bigger than Gracie).








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home