My favorite animals at the zoo
With our zoo membership expiring at the end of the month, I wanted to squeeze in one more visit to the NC Zoo beforehand. I know we'll renew again, but probably not until next year sometime.
Benjamin particularly loves the zoo. He has a favorite animal - the giraffe. He's named one of them Sam. He likes to talk about Sam the giraffe. This is Sam and Benjamin watching Sam:

We all enjoyed the elephants - particularly their bathing session. Benjamin wanted to know their names. We decided they were Boris and Elmo (Boris is the bigger one).

We also did the carousel, messed around in the Kidzone area, and named the polar bear (Lars - after the polar bear in a favorite storybook). We played on the playground. I took Matthew and Jamie into the Spongebob 4D adventure. It was cute and they loved it. 




Gracie was getting tired and cranky, but we made one last stop before we left to go get a nice lunch: I took Benjamin in the gift shop and we picked out his very own Sam the giraffe. Oddly enough, it turns out one of the giraffes at the zoo really IS named Sam...Samantha!









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home