Saturday, November 25, 2006

The spoils of Black Friday






Baby stuff is so cute, and when it's on sale, it's even cuter! I scored some terrific deals. I love dressing up the boys in nice clothes (see Thanksgiving photos!), so I can't let their sister not fall in their footsteps. ;-)
Top pic: her entire wardrobe (so far, two weeks after finding out gender - been dying to shop for a girl!).
Pic #2: Carter's sundress & Glitter cords & tie-dye shirt from Children's Place (I got the glitter cords in coral as well - too cute!)
Pic #3: Gymboree jumper, top, and sweater with little flowers and birdies & Gap top
Pic #4: Carter's Graden Party outfit (I love this collection - got a few other pieces as well - so pretty!) & Carter's onesies and a little skooter to match
Pic #5: Ivory and mint embroidered dress and hat from Macy's (boy, did they have a good sale!) & flowered corduroy dress from The Children's Place (yes, I got the matching beret and pink Mary Jane's, too - call me sucker Mommy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home