The first picture is a 3D image of her little hand up to her face. The second picture: girl parts (see the three white dots? That's what girl parts look like on ultrasound. Boy parts look a LOT different and we ought to know!).
This is Christina from the old days on the October 2000 board. I just wanted to send my sincere, heartfelt congratulations to you!! How awesome!! Having had two boys and then two girls, I can tell you that it's a whole new world. You'll see all kind of changes in your husband. There is just something about a man when he becomes the father of a little girl. He is a totally different man...believe me. And it isn't bad. It will make you fall in love with him all over again.
So, congratulations on the pink news! And best wishes to you!
1 Comments:
Hi Sandi!
This is Christina from the old days on the October 2000 board. I just wanted to send my sincere, heartfelt congratulations to you!! How awesome!! Having had two boys and then two girls, I can tell you that it's a whole new world. You'll see all kind of changes in your husband. There is just something about a man when he becomes the father of a little girl. He is a totally different man...believe me. And it isn't bad. It will make you fall in love with him all over again.
So, congratulations on the pink news! And best wishes to you!
Christina
Post a Comment
<< Home