Saturday, May 20, 2006

The (3X) Four Minute Mile


...brought to you by Nike and the LifeFitness machine at the Sanford Nautilus.

Other random thoughts for the day:
  1. 1. I must hide the fleece pants that Jamie would wear daily if I let him.
  2. 2. Benjamin will need his first hair cut soon (mainly just the back), but I hate the thought of trimming that soft little fuzz on his melon.
  3. 3. I like Bon Jovi much better now than I did in the Eighties.
  4. 4. Why the heck didn't I join the Nautilus sooner? (I joined in November, but we've lived here for years!)
  5. I am really hungry for BBQ. REALLY...
  6. Am I the only person in this house who notices that junk is EVERYWHERE?
  7. I am launching an attack on my office/scrapbook clutter.
  8. Is SNL new tonight? I sure hope so.
  9. I hope Chris remembered to pick up Oreo Sundae topping for K.O.O.L. Kis tomorrow night.
  10. My mother's cats are just plain mean sometimes. They did a lot of "code brown" messages in her laundry room because they weren't fed at 6am today.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog. If Skippy could talk, he'd be grateful I mentioned Pumpkin and Twinkie's bad manners, not his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home