Look who's seven!
Okay, so Jamie's birthday was last Thursday, but I realized I hadn't posted pictures from the grand occasion. We made a marble cake with "Funfetti" frosting and Nascar candy pieces. It was quite good, but unfortunately Daddy had to miss the cake-cutting because of his IT certification class. 
We got Jamie a tetherball to play with in the backyard. Thank goodness for warm winters in NC. I'd rather him being carrying on and acting wild with Benjamin in the yard instead of in the house. Matthew at least will play quietly in the house.
Gracie has had a thing for her stuffed monkeys lately - doesn't this one look cute with the dress I just made her? I just wish she's let me fix her hair better. She has wild monkey-like hair. Maybe that's why she likes them so much.
I should also not that this little girl has now peed in the potty twice! That's light years ahead of the boys. I'm so glad I had my only girl last because if I'd have had this easy a potty-training experience first, I'd have gone nuts training the boys.
We got Jamie a tetherball to play with in the backyard. Thank goodness for warm winters in NC. I'd rather him being carrying on and acting wild with Benjamin in the yard instead of in the house. Matthew at least will play quietly in the house.
Gracie has had a thing for her stuffed monkeys lately - doesn't this one look cute with the dress I just made her? I just wish she's let me fix her hair better. She has wild monkey-like hair. Maybe that's why she likes them so much.
I should also not that this little girl has now peed in the potty twice! That's light years ahead of the boys. I'm so glad I had my only girl last because if I'd have had this easy a potty-training experience first, I'd have gone nuts training the boys.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home