Sew I copied an idea...
I saw a similar item online after noticing posts on message boards about it. The concept is simple; it's a pouch that holds 3-4 diapers and a travel container of wipes. It keeps your diaper bag neater and the diapers from getting all squished up.
I liked the idea, but not the price, especially when it seemed like a fairly simple idea. So, I purchased 3/8 of a yard each of two coordinating fabrics (I call these two the Winston and Skippy fabrics) and a package of piping for trim. I already had velcro on hand. I used a piece of tissue (and measurements from the items to go inside) to make a basic pattern and sewed it up in about an hour.
This one is for Benjamin's diapers. I have the goods to make a second one for our soon-to-arrive daughter's diapers. Hopefully, this will help keep things organized since we will once again have some time with two in diapers.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home