Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sew Special




I had the sewing machine busy today! I had started working on baby's baptism gown about a week ago, but I finished it today. I made the slip, dress, and matching bonnet. Even though she will only wear it for baptism and some formal portraits, I plan to save this for my grandchildren. I have saved the baptism outfit the boys all wore for the same purpose.


I also made a couple of blankets, including the one with the pink kitties. I had enough leftover to make a matching burp cloth. The pinkish-white teddy bear sitting on top was something the boys and I made for her a couple of weeks ago (at Build-a-Bear).
I still have a few more projects I'd like to complete before her arrival (FIVE weeks from tomorrow), but the baptism outfit was a BIG one. I'm SEW glad to have it done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Sandi, you are wonderwoman! How on earth do you find the time to create amazing projects between working and looking after 3 children!!! The dress is beautiful!! You did a fantastic job!

Monday, March 05, 2007 8:13:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly's Irish Life said...

Wow it looks GREAT! Well done mommy!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 3:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home