Too Much White in our Red, White, and Blue
Too much white cat, that is...or to be even more specific, too much white fur! The boys were dressed up so cute in their matching red,white, and blue plaid shirts, so I had the camera out after church. I was about to put it away when I caught Skippy getting some lovin' in the living room. Then Chris and I noticed just how much fur this animal was shedding. When Skippy sheds, it's time for some serious action: the vacuum cleaner.Now, please don't think this is some kind of act of animal cruelty. Skippy loves being vacuumed. In fact, given the way Skippy carried on and head rubbed the vacuum, it's as if he was saying, "More, baby, oh yeah...give it to Skippy..."










1 Comments:
Hummmm... maybe we should try this with Lolo. Cat hairs everywhere. sigh. He looks like he is loving it! LOL.
I posted below about the treasure seekers. Ours starts in 2 weeks. I've never run one before. It should be interesting.
Post a Comment
<< Home