Thursday, February 07, 2008

Some nifty new details to BOYLAND

I sewed up the cushions using 2 22x48x4 blocks of heavy foam and several yards of red microsuede home dec fabric. They are really comfy to sit on. I'm hoping they will become a favorite reading spot. I'm still planning on adding some color to the locker, but I did spray paint the chairs and the legs of the new table. I stenciled their names and some fun designs on circular corkboards I added near the table.


Winston has taken to the area under the boys' table as his new hangout.

We still need to add the trim at the window, line and hinge the storage benches, and hang the curtains (Which I have designed and am getting ready to sew in a few minutes). Gracie just can't wait to see it done so Mommy can start working on HER room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home