Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm addicted, yet again

I have found yet another creative outlet to capture my imagination...sewing! I've been doing it since I made baby bedding for Gracie last winter, but I have reached a new skill and comfort level with the craft. I just made this adorable skirt in a very short time. I can't wait to wear it. It's totally my style, and the fabric is so fun. My biggest problem is time. I have so many scrapbook, crochet, knitting (knifty knitter), and sewing projects that I want to do, but only a limited amount of time. I guess that means I just need to be a little faster. ;-)

I have to share this store I discovered, Elegant Stitches, in Cary, NC. I'm in love with all of the beautiful fabrics and cool patterns (like this skirt) that they carry. I plan to make this skirt again in some holiday fabrics and make a mini-me version for Gracie (attached to a onesie).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home