Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"We cleaned it up"

I came home from several errands and found Matthew & Jamie coming downstairs as I arrived. (Grandma & Benjamin were in the living room.) The first thing out of Matthew's mouth was, "We cleaned it up." Meanwhile, Jamie had something concealed behind his back.

I thought to myself, gee, this can't be good, so I asked what Matthew was talking about and pulled Jamie's hand out to reveal a paintbrush. Those little sneaks had taken a small model aurplane kit that Matthew had gotten as a prize and painted it in their room, on the floor, without any protection on the carpet (or permission to do it at all, for that matter). I was shocked that the mess wasn't any worse than it was, but we had to lay down a few rules about things (yet again).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmykay said...

I KNOW something is bad when Charlotte (my 3 yo) yells "It's ok! Don't come in here Momma!" My fav is when I found a whole stick of butter in small pieces and rubbed all over my fridge. Pregnancy and a new baby sure made me slower. LOL.

Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home