Princess Poopy-Pants
She's so cute and sweet-looking, but beneath this charming face lies a host of messy issues. Since she has reflux, she doesn't just spit-up, she spits up a LOT and sometimes without warning. Thank goodness breastmilk doesn't stain like I hear formula does! Hence, I still need to pick up a few more cute bibs. I've also started working on four more blanket/burp cloth sets out of fun flannel prints since we constantly need to wash the ones I had already made (such as the one covering her in this photo:

She also has a noisy little back end that can put out some serious mess as well. In fact, she treated me to a spectacular blowout this evening. I kept thinking, "Uh, of all the times for Chris not to be here!!!" But, alas, as karma would have it, HE was out with Benjamin, had forgotten to take along diapers, and ended up needing to visit a nearby Target for some diapers and wipes when Ben-Ben dropped the deuce.
She's such a darling little baby, and I love her dearly, but she is one super-messy girl!
She also has a noisy little back end that can put out some serious mess as well. In fact, she treated me to a spectacular blowout this evening. I kept thinking, "Uh, of all the times for Chris not to be here!!!" But, alas, as karma would have it, HE was out with Benjamin, had forgotten to take along diapers, and ended up needing to visit a nearby Target for some diapers and wipes when Ben-Ben dropped the deuce.
She's such a darling little baby, and I love her dearly, but she is one super-messy girl!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home